Quote Of The Day
“[Devon] Allen is a world-class 110-meter hurdler. He could be great on the track for a long time. He could win the Olympic gold medal in 2020. So it’s time to end this flirtation with disaster as a football player. Allen already has been hurt once, tearing his right ACL returning a kickoff in the 2015 Rose Bowl. That cost him the 2015 track season. Hopefully the injury he suffered on Saturday against Nebraska won’t end his track career. Assuming it doesn’t, it’s time for Allen to cut his losses, say goodbye to football and start preparing for the track season.”
– The Oregonian‘s Ken Goe writing about how he thinks Devon Allen needs to quit football and focus on track after his latest ACL injury. *Discuss
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 USA Indoor Day 1 Discussion Thread
- Devon Allen, why why why?
- There's no hope for any of us - Angelina Jolie files for divorce
- Do you feel like your siblings are/were your life-teammates?
- Harvard physics professor Jenny Hoffman wins US Track & Field National Championship 24 Hour Run and makes world team
- My wife put a piece of tape over our computer's camera?
- Brownlee helps brother across line, must be a DQ right?
- BREAKING: Woman "breaks" Karl Meltzer's Appalachian FKT (unsupported!!)
- What's the most painful experience you've had?