Quote Of The Day
“Mikey sees himself as equal to any other athlete. He doesn’t look at, like, [Olympic marathoner Meb Keflezighi] and see him so far, pie-in-the-sky out of range. Mikey sees himself as himself becoming and being able to do what Meb does. He doesn’t have fear. He assumes that if he puts the work in he can do exactly what Meb does, or what [Olympic gold medalist] Matt Centrowitz, Jr. does.”
– Edie Brannigan talking about her son Mikey who has autism and will chase 1500m gold today in Rio at the 2016 Paralympic Games.
Super Hot on LetsRun: The full USADA report on Alberto Salazar has been leaked - Here it is
- Fayisa Lelisa Powerful Op-Ed in Washington Post
- Blind paralympic athletes run faster than Centro
- APNewsBreak: Texas Track Coach Mario Sategna Under Conduct Probe
- Is it ironic that the most injured (Ritz) of the "Big Four" from HS class of 2000 is still going strong?
- Rojo appeared on a podcast where the female co-host admits she starts each and every day on the LetsRun.com forum
- BREAKING: NCAA Moves Championship Events From North Carolina
- Coach makes me chase live chickens for practice