Quote Of The Day
“I felt really great, so I started to try and close, and then with 200 to go I tried to make that even closer. I’m a very dramatic guy. Centro and Colby looked like they were battling for the last 200 meters, and I was just trying to get in, get in, get in. I remember Centro was looking over on his left to see where Colby was and I managed to sneak by on his other side. I tip-toed right by him, he didn’t even hear me coming.”
– Eric Jenkins talking about how he got an upset win over Matt Centrowitz at yesterday’s New Balance Fifth Avenue Mile.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2017 Birmingham DL Disucssion Thread - Simpson, Coburn, Frerichs & more
- Jenkins, Centro then COLBY ALEXANDER?!??
- Will running 1 mile every day improve my stamina?
- Berlin ISTAF Results- Rudisha (1:43) and Semenya (1:55) Keep Winning, Lagat 2nd in 3k
- People asked me how fast I ran and then got mad at me when I told them 7:00/mile. I'm not fast anymore.
- Not a troll, just wandering what's realistic: 47 year old 5k if train for 6 months
- I beat Eric Jenkins in High School
- Outdoor track would be more popular if it were run on a 200 meter track