Quote Of The Day
“As soon as I crossed the line, I literally was still looking at the board like, did somebody go by me? Did I really just win? Did I just hold that caliber of field off in the Olympic final? … I’m a confident guy, but I don’t know if I was this confident. I thought on the best day I could maybe get a silver … I dreamt about winning gold the last couple days … At the end of the day, if I got silver I would have been a little disappointed, obviously, but I just didn’t know if gold was actually attainable. … Everything leading up to it, during and after, has just been surreal.”
– Matt Centrowitz speaking after making history by winning the United States’ first men’s Olympic 1,500m gold since 1908.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Powells leave Oregon, take over at University of Washington
- Final Scores: Check Your Running Warehouse Rio Prediction Contest Scores
- Official Rio Olympic Men's Marathon Thread
- MATT MF CENTROWITZ
- America will NOT win a single medal from the 800m onwards.
- Paul MF Chelimo
- WHY IS NBC TELLING CHELIMO LIVE HE LOST HIS SILVER
- Intersex clean sweep in the 800!
- Just talked to our guy in Kenya - Here is the scoop on the men's 1500 and marathon!! + Kiprop's thoughts on Centro!