Quote Of The Day
“My plan was to run from the front as usual. I told them that I’m going to lead the race, but it’s unfortunate Alfred Kipketer, after the gun went, he decided to run the first 100, 200 like a bullet. When I saw the time was too fast, I decided to settle behind.”
“I congratulated [Clayton Murphy] in the semi because he ran very smart … He’s a smart racer. I’m very proud he was able to run well and maintain the form … I think he’s the kind of personality and athlete who understand his body well and in a few years there is a great future.”
– David Rudisha speaking last night after defending his Olympic 800m title about his countryman Alfred Kipketer‘s crazy fast first lap and his respect for Clayton Murphy‘s bronze medal run.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- Check/Change Your Running Warehouse Rio Prediction Contest Scores - udpated after men's steeple
- Explain to me how Felix loses because the other runner dived and she didn't?
- Clayton Murphy: 800m Bronze
- Emma Coburn wins bronze medal in new American record of 8:07.12!!
- It's official - Makh will win the 1500
- British Cyclist Mark Cavendish Body Slams into Competitors
- Who is the second best sprinter of all-time...after bolt
- McDonald's at Olympics (Rio, 2016) asking athletes to limit themselves to 20 items (per person) in free meals!