Quote Of The Day
“We believe that the IOC’s focus on Yuliya’s past sanction for doping shifts the spotlight away from the real issue, which is that the IOC took no action against Russia for punishing Yuliya for being a credible whistle-blower by refusing to put her on Russia’s Olympic team. … This amounts to political discrimination in direct violation of the Olympic Charter … We believe that in exercising this discretion to deny Yuliya a place in the competition, it sends a message that the World Anti-Doping Code and the values of Olympism are merely words on a page.”
– Statement from Russian whistleblowers Yuliya Stepanova and Vitaly Stepanov making some good points and criticizing the IOC for completely botching their Rio 2016 decision by letting Russia in, but banning Stepanova.
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games Live #Rio2016
- Ato Boldon lurks on Letsrun.com
- Felix on 4x100 relay- Prandini out (???)
- What is everyone' thoughts on athletes like Sarah Attar (245 800m runner at last Olympics)competing in the Olympics?
- Mikey MF Brannigan!!!! (Paralympic WR)
- Danish Olympic track team member Stina Troest is a perfect 10
- Ladies, it's time to objectify men. These are the hottest male track and field stars according to NY Mag
- Why does letstrun hate NOP