Quote Of The Day
“The action the IOC took has forever set a bar for how the most outrageous doping and cover up and corruption possible will be treated in the future. Those involved in running sport are former athletes, so somehow I figured that they would have honor and integrity. But the people in charge are basically raping their sports and the system for self-interest. Sport is seriously broken …”
“I led this investigation (into Russian doping), and at no time did (WADA head) Craig Reedie talk to me about this investigation. Ever. Never. Not even to get briefed on it. It is insane. It’s the most important investigation in WADA’s history, in Olympic history. Even after the first independent commission press conference, when [the chair of WADA’s Athletes’ Committee] asked him to investigate all sports, he didn’t contact me for additional information or evidence.”
– Jack Robertson, the former DEA agent who was in charge of WADA’s investigation into doping in Russia, talking to David Epstein of ProPublica about how disappointed he is by those in charge of both the IOC and WADA.
Demand Change Sign The Petition Asking For Reedie’s Resignation
Super Hot on LetsRun: London: this guy won the 50-54 age group
- Ladies, it's time to objectify men. These are the hottest male track and field stars according to NY Mag
- Danish Olympic track team member Stina Troest is a perfect 10
- Women prefer "dad bod" over super fit. Why is that?
- When did you realize life was not fair?
- Alan Abrahamson criticizes President Obama for politicizing the Olympics and not standing up for gays in Brazil
- And the most drug tested US Olympic track athlete is..... surprise, surprise..... A NOPer
- What's more impressive, Bolt winning 3rd Olympic gold in the 100 & 200, or him also getting the 400 WR?