Quote Of The Day
“Tell the people … that Ronald Kwemoi is back. It’s been over two years, I had to battle injury … but I’m back. And I’m ready to kill everyone come Rio …”
– Ronald Kwemoi, the man who ran 3:28 at age 18 in 2014 and the man who last month beat Kiprop, Makhloufi, Manang’oi and Iguider in Monaco, talking after a great pre-Rio workout in Kenya.
- Aden's athletes test negative, will compete in Rio
- Anyone else not like staying the night with SOs?
- Could Allyson Felix break 2:00? What about 5 minutes for the mile?
- Best road races in the US
- Bolt 9.72-9.75 Not sure he wins
- What happens if I do 2 tempos a week for 12 straight weeks?
- Is Laura Roesler finished?
- First international beer mile, Corey Bellemore runs 4.34 world record!