Quote Of The Day
“I have been close to [doping]. I can’t name people or countries because I had some death threats a few months ago just for even mentioning the topic around the area. I don’t want to get killed for doing what is right or speaking up but I feel Twitter and social media are a place I can do that. … One of [the threats] was from a Kenyan. He said he was going to put a tractor tyre on me and set me on fire. That was just one of them.”
– New Zealand’s Zane Robertson talking about how he received death threats for speaking out about doping in Kenya. *Discuss
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2017 Birmingham DL Disucssion Thread - Simpson, Coburn, Frerichs & more
- Bix 7 Winner Silas Kipruto Attempts To Slap Competitor During Race
- David Torrence Stands by His Bernard Lagat Comments
- Are there long term benefits to judicious heat training?
- My coach cut my scholarship when I'm a top returner. what do i do?
- Let me hear your first ever 5k time and your time now
- How hard is an ironman?
- Zane Robertson had death threats over speaking out over doping in Kenya
- Been in different parts of Colorado now for 2 months. My take on the different cities.