Women Weaken Legs?
“I feel very hopeful for him this year because he’s so committed. He probably doesn’t want me to say this, but I’ll say it. He hasn’t even dated in a long time and that to me shows you just how solely focused he is on Rio.”
– Matt Centrowitz‘s mother Beverly, talking about how dedicated he has been to training for Rio. Centro says just missing a medal in 2012 was “a tough pill to swallow” and he wants to redeem himself in Rio.
- Kim Conley marathon debut in NYC; Ritz returns!!
- RULE 40, is it BS?
- How much cash do you normally have on you.
- Am I getting burned out, or is it just the heat/humidity?
- Easy run pace as compared to PRs?
- Sad News: St Patrick's in Kenya burning to ground
- Brenda Martinez marathon plans
- What two distance runners would you choose to have your back in a bar fight?
- Please Help Support Russian Whistleblowers Vitaly Stepanov And Yulia Stepanova