Quote Of The Day
“(The author) avoids directly referring to Decker as a needy and all-consuming, self-righteous bitch, but while he avoids the phrase, he infers it in a treatment that is akin to Michelangelo painting the Sistine chapel with a firehose. Her bitch-persona in Olympic Collision is so ever-present that it becomes, like Ringo’s drumming, integral to the composition. According to the author, her arrogance sees no limitation; Decker, in this story is unmistakeably the bad guy.”
– Excerpt from a Chris Kelsall review of the new book on Zola Budd and Mary Decker entitled, “Olympic Collision: The Story of Mary Decker and Zola Budd.” You can pre-order the book (and support LRC) here.
- 12.20 World Record for Keni Harrison!!!!!!!!
- Laura Muir 3:57.49 UK NR @ 1500, gives it to Hassan
- LYLES BROTHERS GO PRO!!!
- New NCAA T&F Meet Rules -- Clarification??
- Caster is 8-1 to win 400
- Crazy finish in men's 1500 at 2016 World Juniors
- Can I breast stroke an ironman?
- Usain Bolt wins 200m Men London Diamond League 2016 in 19.89
- NY Times says Lauren Fleshman is the "best American distance runner never to make an Olympic team"