Coaching More Stressful Than An Olympic Final?
“It’s the worst. I’ve been in four Olympic finals, I do live TV to a billion people for a living, and none of that stresses me. The minute Khalifa has to run, my stomach is upset, I can’t sleep, I’m nervous, I’m anxious. It’s taken me to a place I’m most uncomfortable with.”
– Ato Boldon talking about the adrenaline and anxiety he feels being at the 2016 World Junior (Under-20) Championships as a coach for top 100m contender Khalifa St. Fort.
- Rudisha 1:43.35 (Negative Split!) in Hungary
- RYAN HALL JUST RAN A 1:12 HALF MARATHON!!!!
- Anyone else wanna see what Semenya can do 100% ALL OUT?????
- Guy who hacked Houston Astros database gets 4 yrs in prison; Stanford rapist gets 6 months and Elizabeth Holmes 0?
- If Russia can hide 580 positives are you naive enough to think that USA is clean?
- Canadian Coach Scott Thomas Has 7 Athletes Going To River
- Lying about PR's to get girls