Quote Of The Day
“I don’t know if you guys know Ryan Hall? He did the faith based training where he just really relied on God to tell him what he needed to do every day. That’s what I did with my coaching this year. It was me and the Lord out there on that apron. … It turned out really well.”
– Chaunte Lowe speaking after winning the high jump in a world-leading 2.01m at the 2016 US Olympic Track and Field Championships.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- Bob Larsen (Meb's coach) Movie Screening in Eugene July 9th ay 7:30 pm in Eugene
- LetsRun.com Poker Classic Wednesday at 7pm in Eugene
- The LRC Pole Vaulter Jeff Coover is Onto the Final - Cheer Him On So His Dreams Can Become Reality
- Check Your Running Warehouse Prediction Contest Scores
- Please explain why the third place long jumper didnt make the Olympic Team
- Team Kate Murphy to Eugene!!!
- At what distance would Galen Rupp and Justin Gatlin be even?
- If Galen drops the Olympic Marathon, Is Luke Puskedra ready to run?
- Millennial Jenna Prandini goes home DEVASTATED!
- Jeremy Wariner: USA's Best 800m Runner that Never Was