Rupp Has Bigger Fish To Fry
“I don’t think I’ve thought within the last six months what number [win] it is. [Galen] wants to win and he wants to do well in Rio. And we have great Americans and stuff, but in Rio you’re going to have Mo Farah and unbelievable runners. So you better be able to win here if you want a chance of winning or getting a medal there. … Number of wins, so what? I think he’d rather lose here and do better there than win here and extend the streak and not do well there.”
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2019 Houston Half Marathon Thread
- LetsRun.com Poker Classic Wednesday at 7pm in Eugene
- BOLT GOES DOWN!!! Pulls out of Jamaican Trials
- Check Your Running Warehouse Prediction Contest Scores
- The story behind Will Leer & Nike
- DONOVAN BRAZIER IS DONE
- Geoffrey Kamworor a DNF?
- Galen Rupp is a beast that eats nails for breakfast....
- Army Runners Dominate 10k
- Duane Solomon....DUMB!!!
- Guess how much Kemoy Campbell won the Jamaican 5000 by........