Quote Of The Day
“Most people just see the results, but it took a lot of blood and sweat. There were times where we were crying. There were times when we were worried. We just trusted that God was on our side and we have the right people in our corner. … Honestly, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I felt like I had to go through that. It just makes you appreciate everything that you have.”
– Brenda Martinez talking about her transition from poor and struggling post-collegiate to the world beater and Olympic medal hopeful she is today.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- Clayton Murphy to NIKE
- Details of the Aden raid: 23 pre-filled syringes of EPO found, police watched Aden put syringes in dumpster 3 times
- Allie Ostrander to run in trials!!!
- John Oliver's HBO show just nailed Doping.
- Kid does Jim Ryuns workout for a month.
- Where are you guys running that you're getting attacked by dogs?
- 14:06 college runner. Not going pro because of dopers
- Ultimate hypocrite? Mark Zuckerberg mocks Trump yet builds huge wall around his house, jogs with security detail
- Head Coach Stephen Walsh Leaves William And Mary?