Quote Of The Day
“My attitude is if you’re gonna make the team you’re probably going to have to run the time at the Trials anyway … I feel like every week I’m improving a lot … Every week I’ve felt a lot better … The reason I’m relaxed is I’m finally in a place where I see it’s going to happen again. It didn’t happen today, and it didn’t happen last weekend. Will it happen the week after or come the Trials? I don’t really know. I have so much faith in the training and the changes we’ve made that long term I know it’s going to happen and I know it’s going to be better than 4:03.” (Note: We talked about 4:03 with Cain thinking that was her PR, but it actually is 4:04.62).
– Mary Cain speaking positively about the future after finishing third in the Stumptown Twilight 1,500.
- Jama Aden repeatedly wanted David Torrence to 'be a man' and take a bunch of 'vitamin' shots - Torrence refused and reported Aden
- BORIS IS FREE!!!! Nike has dropped its lawsuit against Boris Berian
- CENTRO IS BACK!!!
- Brazier has also entered US juniors - 1st round is Friday night
- RUPP GOES HOME DEVESTATED - Beaten by Justyn Knight
- Wheating watching the trials from home??!?
- USATF does the right thing / changes course and lets Becky Wade into the Trials!
- Ryan Shay Mile-Saturday, July 23rd Prize Money/Travel Money