Quote Of The Day
David Torrence: “He was like, ‘Hey David, you should really reconsider taking these vitamin injections, it’s really going to help you.’ I was like, ‘Can I just take it orally, I’ll be more comfortable with some sort of supplement I can take – magnesium, potassium, whatever,’ and he’s like, ‘No, you have to take it with a needle because you get this flush reaction that you can only get with the concentration going directly into you with a syringe.'”
Hazma Driouch: “He (Aden) would call me into his room – always just me and him – to give me injections of around 5ml three times a week. When I asked him, ‘What is this good for?’ he told me, ‘This is good for recovery, don’t ask me again if you want to be a good champion. You are like my son.’ I trusted him.”
– David Torrence and Hamza Driouch talking about how Jama Aden tried to trick them into doping when he was their coach. Torrence refused, but Driouch took the “supplements” and was banned.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Ostrava Golden Spike Live Thread: Bolt (2:55 pm ET) , Van Niekerk, Rudisha (2:05 pm) and Farah (10k 2:15 pm ET) all running.
- BREAKING:Jama Aden's hotel in Spain raided.
- BREAKING: UK runner with Aden's during drug raid!! Link Attached
- Donavan Brazier just entered for olympic trials!! Going pro.
- Donovan Brazier possibly worth 2 MILLION DOLLARS $$$$
- Why incline at 1% if you could go faster with 0%?
- Yea it's pretty obvious that Centro reads Letsrun
- Wow; LeBron coudln't bring Cleveland a title - Kyrie Irving did it!!!
- Women gets attacked by bear in midst of marathon in New Mexico