She Shocked Everyone But Her Coach
“When I first met him he said ‘Jess, you can make Rio.’ At first I thought it was a joke but obviously now I’m here he was being deadly serious. From November to where I am today he’s just worked so hard. … I knew what capability I had and my coach knew. Lily [Partridge] my best friend knew because I’d been telling her about my training. But nobody else knew and nobody else cared.”
– British Olympian Jess Andrews talking about how her coach Josep Carballude told her 11 months ago when she started working with him that she could make the Rio Olympics.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- HSer Thomas Ratcliffe just misses 4:00 barrier!
- Will Leer, Jordan McNamara, Ciarian O'Leniard, Mac Fleet, Chad Noelle, Ford Palmer - What's up with them?
- Has anyone had a woman compliment you while you were running?
- Jamaican medalist tests positive in Beijing 08 retest
- Elite runners making fun of Letsrun.com on twitter
- Ryan hall is running again