She Shocked Everyone But Her Coach
“When I first met him he said ‘Jess, you can make Rio.’ At first I thought it was a joke but obviously now I’m here he was being deadly serious. From November to where I am today he’s just worked so hard. … I knew what capability I had and my coach knew. Lily [Partridge] my best friend knew because I’d been telling her about my training. But nobody else knew and nobody else cared.”
– British Olympian Jess Andrews talking about how her coach Josep Carballude told her 11 months ago when she started working with him that she could make the Rio Olympics.
- HSer Thomas Ratcliffe just misses 4:00 barrier!
- Will Leer, Jordan McNamara, Ciarian O'Leniard, Mac Fleet, Chad Noelle, Ford Palmer - What's up with them?
- Has anyone had a woman compliment you while you were running?
- Jamaican medalist tests positive in Beijing 08 retest
- Elite runners making fun of Letsrun.com on twitter
- Ryan hall is running again