Quote Of The Day
“Honestly, I don’t remember how to run the 200m, so it’s a work in progress, hopefully by national trials I will get there. … Time is running out and I have been running only the 100m for years now and most sprinters are running the double and I want to give it a shot. … I know that I have a lot more in me and that’s why I am not giving up. I have a lot more in me.”
– Asafa Powell announcing that he plans to run the 200 as well as the 100 at the Jamaican Trials with the goal of doing the double in Rio. Before this season, Powell hadn’t run a 200 since 2011 and hasn’t run it at a major championship since the 2004 Olympics.
- Pre Mile is SALTY! Kiprop, Centro, Souleiman, Makhloufi, Jager and Drew Hunter
- Alan Webb done with triathloning
- If you stopped training, how many weeks would it be until you could no longer run a sub-20 5km?
- Viral tweet shows how pathetic track and field pay is
- 60 Minutes Episode on Russian Doping - 5/8/16
- Michael Slagowski 48.54 open 400.
- Is it a good goal to qualify for the olympic marathon trials my senior year of college?