Quote Of The Day
“Oh, I thank her all the time. I mean, I don’t have to say anything to her. I needed something and she pretty much gave it to me. That’s the kind of bond we have.”
“… I told her, ‘Hey Toy, I just got really bad news. I’m going to have to get a transplant’ and the first thing she said was, ‘I need to go and see if I’m a match. I’ll call you back.’ Click. And so that was it.”
– Aries Merritt talking about how his sister, LaToya Hubbard, donated a kidney to him so that he could continue his track career.
- Breaking 60 for the quarter--slow person needs advice
- Nick Symmonds tattoo auction ends, $21800 for 9 inches - T-Mobile's John Legere is the winner and wants your suggestions for the tattoo
- Caitlyn Jenner to Pose Nude with American Flag on Cover of SI
- Hunter v. Slagowski: A Confounding Variable
- Thinking of altering my running routes due to an overly-aggressive bird.
- Update on Galen: He got in some 200s at the Nike track yesterday