Quote Of The Day
“I think it’s one of the big years, now that it’s [career] finishing, it’s really a big deal so I am just trying to refocus and get my mind right and just go out there and just execute. To win is always the plan. … I won’t be one of those athletes, after you dominate over a couple of years and you decide at the last minute that you want to come back you start to lose. It doesn’t look good so I won’t be one of those athletes. When I hang up my spikes that is it.”
– Usain Bolt talking about retirement and explaining that when he’s done, he’s done.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- Update on Galen: He got in some 200s at the Nike track yesterday
- Nijel Amos IAAF Interview - My God, What are We Doing Here?
- NEW TRACK League Drafting Pro T&F teams for NYC Phily Frisco & Portland?
- Why Do My Easy Runs Feel So Hard?
- Marlon Bascombe Coach of Lean.Strong.Fast Suspected of Cheating for BQ
- There should be 4 Olympic/World Championship medals
- These 3 runners run 50 mpw but very differently. Which is best trained for the marathon?
- Navy Seal, Runner, infamous grandson killed in Iraq