Quote Of The Day
“People [at Boston] were commenting that they couldn’t even recognize me. And then some people were like, ‘You’re fat’ or ‘You look good, but you’re big.’ I needed to show people that that yes, I look different, but it’s not like I just got fat. I didn’t just start eating the house and stop working out. … I’ve been small and weak my entire life – just, like, totally underdeveloped. I’ve always wondered what it would feel like to be big and strong.”
“… I feel like it’s giving life to my body instead of taking it away. Now I can go run and not feel fatigued and feel good. But I’m also doing so much less running-wise than I ever have – like, 12 miles a week compared to 12 miles a day.”
– Ryan Hall talking about the weightlifting transformation he has made since retiring from professional running which has seen him gain 40 pounds of muscle and go from benching only 100 pounds to over 200.
*MB: How Ryan Hall Gained 40 Pounds Of Muscle
Super Hot on LetsRun: The full USADA report on Alberto Salazar has been leaked - Here it is
- How Ryan Hall Gained 40 Pounds of Muscle
- How the hell is Alexi Pappas better than Hasay now at 10k?
- Let's talk Jack Sailsbury slowing down to outkick Hunter during the DMR
- Do "Employees Must Wash Hands" signs inspire confidence?
- Yearbook prank -> 1 felony charge and 69 indecent exposure
- Favorite beers
- Running every single day. yes or no
- why do people enjoy yelling at runners?
- Navy Seal, Runner, infamous grandson killed in Iraq