Quote Of The Day
“My coach randomly threw me in a 4 x 800m relay race in my junior year. I definitely ran a slow time, but I actually enjoyed it. People think I’m crazy to like the 800m more than the 400m, but I feel like it is easier than the 400m. I got way more nervous [running the 400m]. Mentally, the 400m freaks me out. It was a painful race for me.”
– Boris Berian talking about how he became an 800-meter star even though he started out as a 400m runner.
- Fascinating read: Greg Rutherford uses DNA analysis which tells him to do hill workouts as he has good endurance
- We Need a Boston Marathon Drinking Game
- Tamagno wins BIG in 4.03 - 2nd place 4:09!!
- Mt SAC 5k: D2 Frosh CRUSHES in 13:36
- Sarah Baxter Makes Collegiate Debut
- Walking is officially non competitive - US names woman to men's 50k race walk team