Quote Of The Day
“New York, Dubai, Boston, Beijing and New York again. As you can see, I ran a lot of marathons. If I had had more recovery time, I think I could have won [New York]. When [Stanley Biwott] took over the pace, I just felt it in my muscles. They went into the red. ‘The red’ as in: ‘If you push above this level, danger will arise, or you will be unable to manage!’ … I’ve run too many races in a year. Two marathons a year is what is recommended. I want to make it two a year and be the champion.”
– Two-time Boston winner Lelisa Desisa talking about how he realizes that running five marathons in a year was too many and he needs to focus on just two. He’s only raced once in 2016 (a half), so Desisa should be plenty fresh when he tries to defend his title at the 2016 Boston Marathon on Monday.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- Meldonium Amnesty
- Boston rules enforcement
- Wejo: I'm doing hot yoga - discuss
- No Mid D Guy Is Running a 10 Second 100m
- In his final game, Kobe puts up 60 in a winning effort. WOW.
- What is the Most Hobby Jogger Brand?
- After Meldonium, which obscure prescription drug will come to light as a major PED next?
- Given field sobriety test and then let go. How common is this?