Quote Of The Day
“If the BBC had taken Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail to Monte Carlo to talk to Lord Coe about the state of athletics in a critical year for the sport, they would have asked him harder questions than Steve Cram. As it was, Cram got the gig to front the programme aired last week. We can now suspend voting for Most Supine Sports Interview of the Year.”
“Whatever else comes along in 2016, nothing is going to beat Cram’s doe-eyed, sycophantic, self-serving, anodyne, unoriginal, unchallenging, buddy-buddy, head-nodding, nausea-inducing, dolly-drop apology for journalism that was his interview with the new IAAF president.”
– Opening paragraphs from The Daily Mail piece by Oliver Holt ripping Steve Cram for asking soft ball questions about the Russian doping scandal in the latest BBC interview with Seb Coe. *Discuss
- German Fernandez is BACK!!
- Abeylegasse Busted for doping
- Ian LaMere New DIII 10k Record
- Meb running Cherry Blossom 10 mile in DC Sunday with 6 minute group
- Sometimes I feel depressed about my lack of "talent"
- Tights: do you wear underwear with them or not?
- This marathoner achieved 5 pb's in one race....
- Can someone explain the Kenyan-American US Army runners?
- Steve Cram wins the gold medal for self-serving, nauseating sycophancy