Quote Of The Day
“[Settling the ‘Nick Symmonds’ Run Gum lawsuit] is a win-win. It makes no difference to us at the Olympic Trials if the small logo on an athlete’s jersey, which can only be 1.5 inches wide and 2 inches tall, says Nike or it if says Run Gum or CitiBank. We want to support our athletes and let them monetize this space if they can.”
-USATF CEO Max Siegel announcing that USATF and the USOC have settled the Run Gum lawsuit and will allow athletes to wear whatever tiny logo they want on their apparel at the Olympic Trials.
- Running historians - Can you tell me why / how Katherine Switzer became as or more famous than Bobbi Gibb?
- $400 / month rent in San Fran - but there's a catch!!
- Hebron, KY doping group represented by Russian Larisa Mikhaylova outed in AP article!
- Update: Abdi now says he's planning on doing 10,000 Trials
- Lost? Maybe You're Looking for this page.