Quote Of The Day
Ben True: “Her agent was trying to get us to connect. I was resistant – why do you want me to show her running trails around here when the Dartmouth women’s cross-country team could do that?”
Sarah True: “I was told that a handsome runner and former Nordic skier had moved back to the Upper Valley. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that he’s also very smart, funny, and sweet. I was instantly smitten.”
– Ben True and his professional triathlete wife Sarah, talking about how they first met and started dating. Apparently Ben breaking his toe was a catalyst for their relationship as they started cross training together.
Super Hot on LetsRun: The full USADA report on Alberto Salazar has been leaked - Here it is
- Drug Cheat Gladys Tejeda at World 1/2 Champs?!
- How fast could a top mid-d guy run 100m from blocks?
- I got let go from my job. Boss calls me and want's me to do some hours for free.
- Strange but true BIRTH names of NORMAL people you've known
- If you decided to give up competitive running, how many miles per week would you run just to stay in shape?
- Is this what Mo Farah needed to start assaulting WRs?
- Runner with GoPro captures video of Kamworor playing catchup!
- German Fernandez is going for it - wants the Olympic 'A' in his 10k debut!