Blankenship Does The 10k?
“It will be 10k or 1,500, it won’t be anything in between … Why not? I think Hassan has a really good kick, I think Chris Derrick probably has a good kick, but I know I have a pretty good kick. If they want to jog 8k, please do.”
– USA 1,500m man Ben Blankenship revealing that he seriously is considering running the 10,000m outdoors. What would Tegenkamp say? Discuss.
- Check Your Scores USAs/NCAAs Running Warehouse Prediction Contest
- South Africa's Wade Van Niekerk just made history - 1st man to go sub 10 100m, sub 20 200m and sub 44 400m!
- Cheserek: Greatest double in track and field history?
- Congrats to Bernard Lagat on a new WR
- Woowwwww! Centro Holds off Andrews!!!!
- Oregon's Devon Allen knocks down every single hurdle to win NCAA 60mH
- "Middle Zone" feels uncomfortable