Quote Of The Day
“To me, [the indoor season] is really important. You can’t just sit around and obsess all year about outdoor track. I think you have two peaks. I think it’s healthy to peak in March and then kind of come down for the outdoor season. It’s just as important as outdoor to me, especially because I think the 3k is my best event.”
– Ryan Hill after taking down the loaded men’s 3,000 at the 2016 USATF Indoor Championships.
- South Africa's Wade Van Niekerk just made history - 1st man to go sub 10 100m, sub 20 200m and sub 44 400m!
- Cheserek: Greatest double in track and field history?
- HILL TAKES THE 3K
- Congrats to Bernard Lagat on a new WR
- See Who Picked What In The LRC Running Warehouse Prediction Contest
- PSA Announcment. Shannon Rowbury has pulled out of W1500. Change your picks now.