Quote Of The Day
“No. I don’t think so at all. As a US athlete I know ‘Support your team-mates’ and that. But my team-mates are clean athletes. … Excuses are like – well, you know what the saying is. Everyone’s got one, I think you are 100 percent held accountable for what you put in your body. You can’t say ‘Oh someone gave me a massage’ or ‘Oh I didn’t know.’ They have a list of what you can and cannot take. These people just want to play the naive card and we’re too old for that. We’re not in pre-school. Sorry. … I don’t care if that’s a bold statement, it’s true.”
– Alysia Montano talking about how she doesn’t think Justin Gatlin or Tyson Gay (or anyone else with a doping past) should be allowed to compete at the Olympics.
- Sharapova busted for meldonium
- Wheating Scratched USATF Indoors?
- Ashton Eaton runs 1:58 800m time trial
- What do we know about meldonium (drug Aregawi was busted for)?
- Another one bites the dust? 2012 London Olympic 1500 silver/gold medalist Gamze Bulut being investigated for ABP abnormalities
- Dumbest workouts you've done
- Yale's James Randon runs 3:58 to capture 2016 ECAC & IC4A Indoor Championships
- Max amount of 5 min miles in 24 hours