Quote Of The Day
On Training While Coaching At Columbia: “Subconsciously, I think I still needed to run. I still had the dream, but the dream was becoming less and less likely. I was running just enough to tease. It was like somebody offered me a bit of their dessert, and I knew I wanted it all … ”
On Meeting Coach John Marcus And Joining The High Performance West Training Group: “That was the first time somebody asked me about my goals. I said, ‘the Olympics.’ [Marcus] said, ‘Great. Let’s talk about that and come up with some goals to get there.’ That just changed it for me. In my mind, I had goals and a reason to train. I wasn’t just trying to get back into my clothes.”
– A couple of quotes from former high school star and nine time All-American at Oregon, Nicole Blood, talking about her comeback to running after quitting the sport back in 2012.
- Most of the Top Milers Aren't Running NCAAs!
- Name 5 things I HAVE to do while in Portland for the World Indoor champs
- 1.2 Million Reportedly Watched Olympic Marathon Trials on NBC
- 100% easy running
- With McGorty (So.), Fisher (Fr.), and Hunter (HS Sr.), the future of American distance running looks VERY bright
- Favorite Race Video to Watch?
- If you run a WR pace as a split in a longer race, do you get credit for the WR?
- Epic fail: Abeba aregawi tested positive for doping