Quote Of The Day
USOC: “Run Gum seeks to free ride on the USOC’s activities and to appropriate for its own commercial purposes the brand, goodwill, and popular audience of the Olympic Trials. That effort lacks any legal support, and it threatens the ability of the USOC to deliver on its mission.”
USATF: “Run Gum’s desire to free ride on the Olympic name through ‘ambush’ advertising at a single event does not an antitrust claim make.”
– Excerpts from motions filed by USOC and USATF to dismiss the anti-trust lawsuit brought by Nick Symmonds‘ company, Run Gum.
Super Hot on LetsRun: KIPCHOGE ACTUALLY LOST IN BERLIN
- Alexi Pappas will be representing Greece
- Stockpiling your favorite shoe, Yes/No?
- Does anyone else's coach make two people get into the same ice bath tub at a time?
- Ashton Eaton's full weight lifting routine with explanation
- Luke Puskedra needs YOUR a help. His 7-month old daughter has cancer. :(
- German Fernandez looks ready to roll!
- Guys, ice baths suck. Why are we doing this?????