Quote Of The Day
“Anything can happen in a race, no matter how in shape you are. So just go in, have a great attitude and do the best I can each race.”
– Boris Berian speaking yesterday at the 2016 New Balance Indoor Grand Prix about what he learned from his 2015 season, when he had a big breakout year, but failed to make the final despite running 1:43 in the races directly before and after USAs. At The NBIGP, Berian won the 600 in 1:15.51, just missing the American record.
- Wheating Wins Again ~ 2:18 1000m
- Ritz confirms he'll be running the 10,000 at the Trials
- Kara Goucher's Chances to Make Olympics in the 10k
- Grant Fisher Runs 7:50.06 To Win Husky Classic 3K In A Close Finish
- Is Rupp's performance the greatest ever by an American?
- Kara Goucher unloads on Alberto Salazar, Galen Rupp and the NOP - "Justice is coming."
- Luke puskedra gives an incredibly classy interview for a guy who finished 4th at OTs
- Chris Barnicle = Greatest performance of the 2016 OTM