“I thought I got the record, but you’re not 100 percent sure until you see the board. I saw 3:58.25 and I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t really expect to run under 4:00 [today]. I’m just getting things going. But I’m in really good shape, I have one more mile race and I want to run faster now.”
– Drew Hunter speaking after running a historic 3:58.25 to break Alan Webb‘s high school indoor mile record at Saturday’s Armory Track Invitational.
Super Hot on LetsRun: KIPCHOGE ACTUALLY LOST IN BERLIN
- Andrew MF Hunter!!!! 3:58.25!!
- Mary Cain 2nd to Last Place in Germany in 4:20.73
- GEORGETOWN HOYAS: 4 UNDER 3:59 IN THE MILE
- Rupp and trials marathon: a diff't perspective
- Kicked out of my company's wellness competition for being "too fit"
- Any trackheads out there willing to offer accommodation to watch the Millrose Games for 1 night?
- One more day and the football season is OVER! Thank you God.