Quote Of The Day
“We cannot ignore the support from the private companies, but successive governments had the opportunity to play a significant part, because [Usain] has dominated the world like no other athlete, he caused the world to watch athletics again, and most important, achieved more than any other track athlete, yet no monumental recognition … not even a statue, not even a bust. He is a foreigner in all the other countries that he visits, but they have shown that they value his worth more than his own people. The Bible is never wrong, a prophet has no honour in his own country, and that is so true with Usain.”
– Usain Bolt‘s aunt, Lillian Bolt, explaining her frustration that promises to build a statue of her nephew in Jamaica haven’t been followed through on.
Super Hot on LetsRun: KIPCHOGE ACTUALLY LOST IN BERLIN
- Mottram targets London marathon and Rio
- What's up with this picture of Ryan Hall?
- Pro cyclist may be using motors in their bikes. Could there be a motorized shoe!?
- I really need to stop running on Sundays.
- Top 12 HS distance gods of all-time
- What do you think is the general age range on Letsrun?
- Questionable splits at Miami Marathon
- Futsum Zeinasellassie 3:56.92 and USA CITIZEN
- Former Va Tech xc runner David Eisenhaur gets 50 years for murder of 13-year old girl he had sex with