Quote Of The Day
“I thought I was in shape to do it. I’m kind of still in that base mode, not doing any race-specific workouts. I just wanted to click off 32s and see where that put me. The race went great, I had a kick at the end, finished well, so it was awesome. … [The high expectations] used to bug me and I used to put more pressure on myself, but recently, if I take care of business and do what I train to do, I’m not going to be disappointed with a bad race. … What everyone else says is kind of irrelevant to me. I just want to go out there, do my best, and if I have a bad race, everyone has bad races [at some point]. People are putting pressure for me to run sub-4:00 and obviously that’s there because I ran 4:02 last year. That’s expected and I hope to improve and run fast.”
– Drew Hunter talking after breaking the high school 3,000m record by running 7:59.33 at Saturday’s Camel City Elite Meet.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Rowbury relocates too
- Jenn Suhr breaks pole vault WR with 5.03m clearance at obscure Golden Eagle Multi and Invitational in Brockport, NY!
- Va Tech runner xc runner David Eisenhaur arrested for kidnapping and murder of 13-year old girl
- Kim Conley 15:09, Allie Ostrander 15:21 At UW Classic
- Rupp gives standoffish interview after 3k season opener
- I believe I found something even worse than doping... Must see.
- Futsum Zeinasellassie 3:56.92 and USA CITIZEN
- Will I pass my drug test? Need feedback