Quote Of The Day
“I’m shocked. This enables me to look back 15 years. I can remember racing at Foot Locker [Cross Country] in 2000. We’ve always been together since. It’s funny when you see people you came up with start dropping away. It’s like being an older person seeing your friends pass away. … I had such respect for Ryan … I know he’ll be there at the trials to cheer on Sara. I’d love to be able to shake his hand say, ‘You had an amazing career, and you inspired me.'”
– Dathan Ritzenhein talking about Ryan Hall‘s recent retirement from running.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2017 Birmingham DL Disucssion Thread - Simpson, Coburn, Frerichs & more
- I think I've just found the best pro runner twitter out there
- Drug Cheat Mary Akor - Trials?
- Louisiana Marathon cheating 'winner' DQ'd
- 100 mpw is just 7 am and 7 pm per day.
- WTF Is Fernando Cabada thinking???
- Amusing & infuriating Runners World quote a friend just sent me
- When do you become an Olympian?
- Yet another incident at my local Y, only this time, I don't think I'm in the wrong!