One Month From Today
“The marathon can be a cruel mistress, as they say. You can’t prepare for it if you’ve never done it. Sometimes that’s a good thing because you know what you’re getting into and have experience just getting there (to the starting line). … The last four, five weeks I’ve had great training. I’ve pretty much done everything I’ve wanted to do. I would say before the volume was a little behind, but the quality is as good as any I’ve done before.”
– Dathan Ritzenhein talking about his preparations for the 2016 Olympic Marathon Trials, which are now just one month away.
Super Hot on LetsRun: KIPCHOGE ACTUALLY LOST IN BERLIN
- Meeting with Seb Coe
- Did you date in HS?
- Guy in front of me bought 100 PowerBall tix
- 2016 Boston Marathon field announced
- How can people stand to live in large cities like NY or LA?
- Please help me understand how a $15 minimum wage is a good idea.
- Habits to look attractive: What do you guys do
- Why do Millennials use "workout" to refer only to structured tempos/intervals?
- RIP: David Bowie dead at 69