Quote Of The Day
“This guy came up to me and said, ‘Man, I saw that bus from down the street and I had to tell you, I’m so jealous. You have this freedom.’ This guy was driving a Maserati and telling me I was lucky!”
– US marathoner Stephan Shay talking about how he’s been living the dream for the past year, living in a vintage 1966 motor home by the California beach while training for the Olympic Trials. Shay made the move after he lost his full-time 9-5 job, but hasn’t looked back since.
- FARAH GOES HOME DEVASTATED -- SMOKED BY GARRETT MF HEATH -- USA!!!!!!
- lottery odds 1:292mil, 694,000,000 were sold, how was their not a winner?
- Who has quit teaching in their 30s and gone off to successfully do something else?
- Should I quit my D1 XC/Track team?
- Which President was the best runner?
- Things you wish you knew as a young adult