Quote Of The Day
“[Seb] Coe and [Sergey] Bubka were there. It’s easy enough if you want to get a governance review. They had a [19th-century] constitution in a 21st-century organisation. They had an opportunity a long time ago to address issues of governance, and you saw from the IOC what happens if you don’t do that – you get your t**s in the wringer. … I’d have thought they’d say, ‘It’s 2015, we should be doing something.” …”
“… My guess is [the IAAF] have anticipated our report. If they want to get in front, that’s fine. I don’t care how we get a solution, as long as we do. If they feel good by saying, ‘We already agreed to do that.’ the fact is they only agreed because of these revelations.”
– Dick Pound criticizing IAAF officials for not working to change their outdated model earlier and explaining how he thinks that the lifetime bans issued by the IAAF last week were strategically planned to come ahead of the January 14th WADA report.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 USA Indoor Day 1 Discussion Thread
- Driver indicted in Cameron Bean's hit-and-run death
- The lone wolf runner
- Sara Hall coached by Ryan Hall
- powerball lump sum after tax
- Dutch Olympic discus champion Ria Stalman admits she used steroids prior to 1984 gold
- Out of all of the unanswered questions in science, which one do you find the most intriguing?
- What is the Science Behind Running Every Day?
- Thinking of "going pro". Part time job ideas?