Quote Of The Day
“What happened between (Governor) Kitzhaber’s initial resistance (to support $40 million of state funding for the 2021 Worlds) and his endorsement? His campaign coffers were swamped to overflowing with donations from people who want the track world championships held at the UO’s Hayward Field.”
“The emails show that Kitzhaber’s apparent reversal coincided with almost $400,000 in campaign contributions he received during a 42-day period in September and October 2014 from athletic apparel giant Nike, its co-founder Phil Knight and its CEO Mark Parker, as well as four members of the UO Board of Trustees.”
– Excerpt from an article in The Register-Guard.
- Is the Mark Zuckerberg running challenge real?
- Daily debate: If Rudisha, Kiprop, Kemboi, or Farah tested positive - which one would upset you the most? The least?
- Dibaba in albuquerque
- Who will make move in marathon trials, when, and why?
- Family road trip from Boston to Seattle?
- Was Hicham El Guerrouj Protected?
- Ashton Eaton's first track experience - He was asked to run a mile in elementary school, guess how fast he ran