Even The World's Best Struggle With The Marathon
“The marathon takes time to learn.”
“You learn by making mistakes and adjusting, how to put yourself at a comfortable pace and not always just pushing, pushing, which means you pay the price at the end.”
– Mary Keitany, TCS NYC Marathon champ in 2015, and LRC world #2, talking about how she is figuring out the marathon and eyeing gold in Rio.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Galen Rupp Comes Up Short for USATF Title #9 - Then Blows Off The Media
- 27 sub 1:05 at Jax half
- Charlottesville Runners - Did you know 'Running Man'? Killed by SUV?
- Optimal way to double: shorter run in am or pm?
- Mary Cain Prediction Thread
- QOD: "I eat 5000 calories per day" Hasay - BS
- 11 year old boy sets half marathon age group record in Jacksonville
- Would you turn down a job because it would mean you couldn't run competitively?
- Abbey D'Agostino update - 8:51.88 3000m