Run, Eat, Sleep, Repeat
“I normally have a morning run 10 to 12 miles, or workout and then in the afternoon I will run another 5 or 6 miles. And in-between I will eat, sleep, stretch and just recover. … I eat 5,000 calories per day, so I just have to be putting in food a lot. And I try to eat healthy because it makes you feel better.”
– Jordan Hasay talking about her training routine as she works towards her goal of making the US team for Rio 2016.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shelby Houlihan owns Jenny Simpson!!
- Mary Cain Prediction Thread
- How much money can I expect to make as an Uber driver?
- Would you turn down a job because it would mean you couldn't run competitively?
- How do you run on New Years day but not look like a resolutioner?
- Quitting drinking
- If you can run xx miles at x:xx pace, you are not slow.
- How many people out there ran 4,000 miles AND worked 2,000 hours this year?