Quote Of The Day
“For the hobby jogger, weekend warrior, and serious athlete, there are many elements of life outside of running that are at least in part affected by running. And for the friend, family member, or significant other who shares in a runner’s life, the all-encompassing impact of running can become a source of resentment, with the resentment going both ways. … How is it possible for runners and non-runners to level with each other and find balance in each other’s peculiarities? Or should runners resort to confiding only in runners, and should non-runners ward off being drawn into the self-fulfilling, often one-dimensional runner’s life?”
– Former NCAA and Australian national champ David McNeill blogging about the often strained relationships between runners and non-runners.
- Running Goals for 2016
- Chris Derrick running a half in Florida this weekend
- Rupp should run the Olympic marathon trials -- he has no chance to make US team for World indoors
- David Epstein's new drug expose is out - Promoted on cover of Atlantic
- Brandon McGorty (The 3rd Brother) opens season with 2:28 1000
- Marion Jones is 40. Who else got old while I wasn't paying attention?
- What do you eat when you're trying to lean out?
- Help me get into College