Quote Of The Day
“To blame such a country as Russia that we, on a government level, are covering something up is impossible.”
“(The government) cannot sleep together with each of the athletes. How can I control them?”
“What can I do to them? It’s silly, don’t you understand?”
– Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko talking about how he thinks it’s absurd the entire country of Russia has been banned.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 USA Indoor Day 1 Discussion Thread
- When is the last time a male American born athlete won a big international long distance event that wasn't tactical?
- Wow: Genzebe Dibaba says she definitely can run faster than 3:50 and get this - she wants to do the steeple
- Runner's World's 10 most popular stories for 2015 - Guess how many of them involve elites?
- It's Festivus. Lets Air Our Grievances....
- Junior Kenyan 800m runners