In Contrast To Yesterday's QOD
“Of course, the 1,500m world record is difficult, but it can be broken. However, the only athlete I currently see capable of breaking it is Asbel Kiprop. He has everything you need. He’s tall, he’s got a long stride, he has strength, he’s strong mentally; perhaps he needs to work a little on his technique but he’s the only one I see who has the characteristics. In fact, I think he could go under 3:25. It won’t be easy but he can do it.”
– Hicham El Guerrouj talking about Asbel Kiprop‘s chances of breaking his 3:26.00 1,500m world record (originally quoted here).
Super Hot on LetsRun: The full USADA report on Alberto Salazar has been leaked - Here it is
- Do Evan Jager and Emily Infeld really do this for strength training?
- Want to know what Haile G's favorite moment of his career was? He says it was this 1995 race (video)
- World Indoor Champs 2016; very difficult entry standards?!
- My heart was broken today. Do you know why?
- Is Oregon a lock for NCAA Cross next year or will Syracuse give them a battle?
- Congrats. LetsRun.com messageboarders ('web vigilantes') get feature in Outside Magazine
- Sheila Reid is losing It - Hilarity Ensues - Says switch from 1500 to mile is "male nostalgia"
- What's your favorite coffee??