Bekele Tells Mo He's Got A Long Way To Go
“Mo Farah can’t break my records at the moment. It’s hard for him, simply because if you look at his best timings, it is still very far from my record. At the moment, there is nobody who can break my record; but of course, we never know, a newcomer, a new generation will come. And if athletics keeps getting better, like it is, of course someone will break my record.”
– Kenenisa Bekele talking to livemint.com. In the Q&A, he also reveals his favorite victory (2009 Worlds 5,000 over Lagat to complete the double), worst losses, what event he wants to do in 2016 and more.
*MB: Bekele: “Mo Farah CANT break my world records.”
- Diego Estrada Ran a 20-miler at 4:55/mile Today
- Jessica Ennis-Hill says that childbirth messed up her Achilles. Doctors, is that possibly true?
- Mo exhausted by a 10 mile run at only 5:20 pace?
- Congrats. LetsRun.com messageboarders ('web vigilantes') get feature in Outside Magazine
- Wow: Japanese HS team has better top 7 5k average pb (14:01) than Syracuse (14:02)!!
- Sheila Reid is losing It - Hilarity Ensues - Says switch from 1500 to mile is "male nostalgia"
- Roman sword discovered off Nova Scotia. Claims Romans visited N. America 1500 years before Columbus.