Quote Of The Day
“‘I love to test and challenge any schools of thought that have not been thought out,’ he wrote in an August email to ESPN’s Outside the Lines. ‘This partnership was a great first step toward finding the facts about HGH.'”
– Excerpt from an ESPN article on how Mark Cuban is funding an $800,000 clinical trial to see if HGH might help people recover quicker from ACL surgery. *MB: Mark Cuban funds a study ($800,000) to change the way sports thinks about HGH.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Ostrava Golden Spike Live Thread: Bolt (2:55 pm ET) , Van Niekerk, Rudisha (2:05 pm) and Farah (10k 2:15 pm ET) all running.
- LRCers: We Need Your Shoe Reviews, The Quest for 1,000 More Reviews Starts Now
- For all you who said Kara Goucher was Done, Are you choking on your foot now???
- Renato Canova: This is how deep is doping in Kenya
- Running Times to cease publication 2016
- Amy Hastings Cragg to Portland
- Camille Herron wins her 2nd World Champ of the Year
- Mark Cuban funds a study ($800,000) to change the way sports thinks about HGH