Quote Of The Day
“In the sense that I believed in something that I thought was right, and I tried. You can have fake values, animal instincts or you can be more human. Because if this year has proved anything, it is that sports are run by the wrong people. … It did make me feel that a naive person can make a difference in this complicated world. I was a spy without a cover, and everyone was looking at me as an idiot, but I could still manage to get this thing going. I felt very alone but right now it seems the whole athletics world is discussing what I have been talking about for the past five years.”
– Russian whistleblower Vitaliy Stepano, talking about how he doesn’t regret his decision to expose Russian doping, despite him and his wife Yulia Stepanova having to flee the country and face harsh criticisms and attacks.
- LRCers: We Need Your Shoe Reviews, The Quest for 1,000 More Reviews Starts Now
- Mo Trafeh is in my Running Club
- Running with Alan Webb at Club Cross
- NY Times: 5-6 miles per week, not day, is the 'perfect' amount of running
- Wejo should race this guy: Amish guy nearly qualifies for Boston will running in slacks and suspenders (amazing pic)
- What's your favorite planet (not including Earth) and why?
- Ideas for Hazing Incoming Freshmen?
- Do I give up on this gal?
- Hebron ky training group going down!