Quote Of The Day
“I’ve never been in that position before where you haven’t done anything wrong but people think you’re guilty. You hear of people who have been wrongly accused and have had to fight cases for, like, five years. I had letters from 10 separate people who had almost considered suicide because they were accused of something they didn’t do, it’s horrible, horrible.”
“I kept thinking, ‘At the end of the day the truth has to come out,’ then Gary turned round to me one day and said, ‘Yes, but people go to prison for things that they didn’t do.’ That was a pretty low point. I’m quite a positive, upbeat sort of person, but it’s been hard.”
- Footlocker South aka The Drew Hunter Show!
- LRCers: We Need Your Shoe Reviews, The Quest for 1,000 More Reviews Starts Now
- RIP Norman Harris: Man trained with and wrote books about Lydiard may havee invented the word 'jogger' has died
- Two Japanese guys shatter Japanese 10,000 record and 27:30 barrier. Photo finish w pic
- Former Olympic coach Brooks Johnson calls out USATF
- Who here has a PR that is mind-numbingly close to a time barrier?
- Will Edward Cheserek run sub 13 in the 2016 or 2017 track season?
- 2,500 miles run between Turkey Trot 2014 and 2015 - ZERO improvement. W. T. F.